- Twice a month on Wednesdays
Ananda Portland Temple and Teaching Center
4855 Southwest Watson Avenue
- Lorna Knox503-626-3403E-mail
- Classes Meditation
In this class you will discover what meditation is how meditation can benefit every part of your life. This class is especially suited for those who are new to meditation practice or new to meditation as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda.
You will learn:
- How to prepare the body and mind.
- A powerful yogic technique of concentration.
- How to begin and maintain a regular personal practice.
The class is experiential and you will have the opportunity to:
- Practice simple and effective yoga postures
- Use energizing and relaxation techniques
- Participate in a guided meditation
Please preregister by calling or emailing. This class is not a prerequisite for the Learn to Meditate course. Choose which class is appropriate for you. However, if you register and pay for the next Learn to Meditate course on the night of your Introduction class, you will receive a $25 discount on the cost of the 4 week course.
Recommended books and materials are not included in the cost of the class but are available for sale in the boutique. A 10% discount applies for related materials on the night of your class.