Building a Meditation Practice
Experience the benefits of meditation in your life, in just four weeks—inner peace, health, and spiritual awakening. With these meditation classes you can create a practice that will help you to achieve lasting calmness, strong center, energized, focused concentration, become more solution-oriented and increased self-confidence.
Ananda is one of the oldest and largest centers for meditation classes and training. Thousands of people from every walk of life have learned to meditate in Ananda meditation classes over the past forty years.
Two Options to take this Course:
4-week class series, 7–8:30pm on Wednesday evenings
3-hour immersion workshop, 9:30am–12:30pm on 3rd Saturday of the month
Each class includes instruction and practice.
- Preparing for Meditation: Energizing and relaxing the body to create readiness.
- Meditation technique: Learn this technique of deep concentration.
- Awareness techniques: Using yoga postures for directing energy flow.
- Meditation posture: How you sit can make all the difference.
- Basic how to: Where and when, and how long to meditate.
- Keeping a regular practice and carrying meditation into daily life.
- Q&A: Time set aside to ask your questions.