- This event has passed.
Devotional Chanting — Half the Battle!
April 26, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A 3-class Chanting series led Dambara Begley, David Eby & Michael Fellows
Join us and discover what sweetness is had with this wonderful practice! We’ll focus on the chants of Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda, and learn about:
- What devotional chanting really is, how and why we do it
- The unique power of song and vibration
- The movement, lifting, and concentration of energy
- How to develop and expand devotion
- Chanting as preparation for meditation
- How to incorporate chanting into your daily spiritual practice
If you feel you already have a pretty good handle on all the “nuts and bolts,” come anyway just to chant—we’ll be doing lots of it! And for those interested in harmonium, we’ll also offer chances to learn and practice the basics of how to play.
Attendance and Cost:
The 3-class series is $45 and is recommended. Each individual class is $20. Please note that you can attend and pay prior to the start of class.