- This event has passed.
Learn How to Meditate
August 15, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Tuesday, happening 4 times
It Is Time to Learn to Meditate
You can experience the benefits of meditation in your life—inner peace, health, and spiritual awakening. Ananda is one of the oldest and largest centers for meditation classes and training. Thousands of people from every walk of life have learned to meditate in Ananda meditation classes over the past forty plus years.
Or maybe you already have a meditation practice? Maybe you would like to just energize it? This meditation series is also a great way to reignite your meditation practice.
Through some easy-to-learn techniques and tips, you will create a meditation practice that will help you to achieve lasting calmness, strong center, energized, focused concentration, become more solution-oriented and increased self-confidence.
Each class will include instruction and then practice of the techniques. There will also be time for Q&A.
- Prep: Energizing and relaxing the body to create readiness.
- Technique: Learn this technique of deep concentration.
- Awareness: Using yoga postures for directing energy flow.
- Posture: How you sit can make all the difference.
- Basic how to’s: Where and when, and how long to meditate.