- This event has passed.
Meditation Clinic: AUM
April 22, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
What Are Meditation Clinics?
A Meditation Clinic is an opportunity for meditators to review and revitalize the techniques they have learned through Ananda in the past. Each Meditation Clinic will focus on one of the techniques brought by Paramhansa Yogananda, or an aspect of meditation that he emphasized. Two experienced teachers will facilitate each clinic, encouraging open discussion and sharing, as every meditator offers a unique perspective and experience.
These Meditation Clinics are for people who already have a practice using these focus techniques. We offer meditation classes for newcomers.
Deepen Your Meditation Practices
Did you know that when we deeply practice the AUM technique, “we enter into, and flow with, the stream of God’s love. AUM is Divine Mother existing in the heart of all things. During the Meditation on AUM exercise, try to feel Her blissful presence in everything you see and hear.” (Bharat Cornell, AUM: The Melody of Love)
What the Clinics Can Do for You
- Review and refresh your understanding of the mechanics of the technique
- Ask questions of experienced, long time meditators
- Explore the challenges and rewards of meditation with other meditators
- Find new resources and support for your practice
- Experience a guided meditation focusing on one technique
- Find new inspiration, perspective and understanding that will deepen your personal practice