- This event has passed.
Honoring Summer by Chanting on the Green
A wonderful way to start your weekend, if you are looking for an uplifting Friday activity. This is another opportunity to chant with joy and practice devotion to the Divine with summer kirtans in the beautiful Ananda Portland Community. We will be holding our summertime kirtan near our Yogananda Shrine, blessing it with our singing! Join us for this opportunity to open your heart in song to the Divine within.
Some Details to Know
- Bring your chair or cushion, and something to stay warm.
- Bring an instrument and come chant with us!
- Chants are most often in English, occasionally in Sanskrit and Italian.
- The chants are written by Swami Kriyananda or Paramhansa Yogananda
- There is a meditation toward the end.
- Restroom facilities are in the Living Joy Center.