- This event has passed.
Nayaswamis Hriman and Padma are the Spiritual Directors of Ananda Washington and pioneer members of Ananda. We are happy to have them in Portland for the weekend.
- What is the most important sutra?
- Calmness vs indifference
- Are the Yoga Sutras a specific form of yoga?
- How can we tell if we are making spiritual progress?
- Let’s discuss things that happen in our meditations: the five astral senses, e.g.
- What are the higher states of awareness revealed in the Sutras?
- What are common obstacles to spiritual awakening?
- Yamas and Niyamas: simple or complex?
- Why do the Sutras mention Kriya Yoga?
- What is meant by the term “Ashtanga?” Eight-fold limbs? The Tree of Life?
Cost: $20 per person. Pay online with ticket below or reserve your space and pay on the day of the workshop
This event will NOT be live streamed.
*A recording of the workshop will be available upon request to those who purchase a ticket and are unable to attend in person. We cannot guarantee the quality of the recording or that technical difficulties may prevent a recording from happening, in which case a refund may be requested. Cost of ticket may be refunded for those who give at least 24 hour notice of cancellation, less a 3% handling fee.