Build Your Meditation Practice in 3-hours
Workshop DetailsThis 3-hour Meditation Immersion Workshop is offered on the 3rd Saturday monthly. Time: 9:30am–12:30pm Price: $45 + materials. If you tithe regularly to Ananda Portland, all classes are free! Location: Ananda Temple & Teaching Center (see sidebar)
Pre-registration and payment required. Classes are subject to cancellation with less than 5 registered attendees.
Why You Want to MeditateExperience the benefits of meditation in your life—inner peace, health and spiritual awakening. Through some easy-to-learn techniques and tips, you will create a meditation practice that will help you to achieve lasting calmness, strong center, energized, focused concentration, become more solution-oriented and have increased self-confidence.
Already Have a Meditation Practice?Maybe it’s a bit dusty? This meditation immersion workshop is also a great way to reignite your mediation practice, deepening your experience.
Here’s What You’ll LearnEach class will include instruction and then practice of techniques. There will also be time for Q&A.
- Preparing for Meditation: Energizing and relaxing the body to create readiness.
- Meditation technique: Learn this technique of deep concentration.
- Awareness techniques: Using yoga postures for directing energy flow.
- Meditation posture: How you sit can make all the difference.
- Basic how to: Where and when, and how long to meditate.
- Keeping a regular practice and carrying meditation into daily life.