Learn the ancient science of meditation taught by Paramhansa Yogananda in this 2 hour workshop. Meditation is a tool for transformation and spiritual growth that will affect every part of your life, as you discover calmness and inner peace.
You will learn:
- How to sit and keep the body still
- Where to focus your attention
- The Hong Sau technique of concentration that is the first step on the path of kriya yoga
- How to begin a regular meditation practice and how to keep up your practice
- Ways to incorporate meditation into your daily (and busy!) life
- Resources you can draw on after this class
Included: a meditation manual
Taught by an experienced meditator and devotee of Paramhansa Yogananda, with years of experience to share. After class, we are happy to support your ongoing meditation practice.