Once you are a kriyaban, the work of the spiritual path has just begun. We recommend you continue your practice of kriya with the support offered through Ananda Portland and Ananda Sangha Worldwide:
1) Stay actively involved with Ananda Portland in its various aspects. Become a member, serve regularly, keep company with other devotees, and expand your sense of self to include your larger spiritual family of gurubais. more about service
2) Attend and participate in all devotional events. As an advanced disciple of Yogananda’s said, “Perform regularly whatever act makes devotion burn to heaven in a clear, bright flame.” more on devotion
3) Meditate with other kriyabans regularly. Ananda Portland offers monthly Kriya meditations at the temple and teaching center – usually on the second Saturday of each month. Calendar
4) Meet with a Kriya minister (kriyacharya) to have your kriyas checked and to ask questions as your grow in your spiritual practices. We recommend a meeting at least every 6 months. Contact Nayaswami Daiva Glazzard.
5) Connect with the larger Ananda Sangha Kriya ministry and receive their newsletter and utilize the extensive resources they offer. Ananda Worldwide