HOW TO START YOUR MEDITATION PRACTICE
Each of us has a calm joyful center, deep within. It may get lost in the hectic pace of life, but it is there, waiting patiently for us. Meditation, introspection, and other yogic practices help us rediscover that joy—and a rich, inner life. Experience the benefits of meditation in your life.
Learn the essential tools for an effective meditation practice in our classes taught by experienced meditators. Whether you are new to meditation or wanting to inspire your current practice, we are pleased to support your process.
Private classes are now being offered online. When the pandemic has passed, we will again be able to also offer onsite group classes.
One on One classes offer several advantages:
- Schedule your sessions with your instructor when it it convenient for you.
- Your instructor can give you undivided attention.
- Your personal needs and questions helps set the pace and content for each class.
- Your instructor will introduce you to Ananda’s abundant, free, online resources.
- We are available for follow up classes and ongoing support to help insure you are successful in your meditation practice.
Learn to Meditate – all the basics to help you begin a meditation practice:
posture, breath, concentration, relaxation, technique and tools $25 (up to 5 – 6 hours)
After Learn to Meditate, go further with Meditation Coaching $20 (up to 4 hours)
All our teachers are practitioners of universal yogic meditation techniques as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. Ananda teachers are experienced and certified, with a desire to share the benefits of meditation with others.
Sessions will be scheduled through Zoom. Contact us to set up your sessions with one of our instructors soon. Register